- 註冊時間
- 2013-9-13
- 最後登錄
- 2024-11-21
- 閱讀權限
- 90
- 積分
- 9587
- 精華
- 0
- 帖子
- 2167
|
本帖最後由 陳柱民 於 2020-8-4 01:29 編輯
My Way
沒多少人唱得起這首歌,
郭博士唱得起這首歌。
My Way
And now, the end is near, 如今,終點已近,
And so I face the final curtain. 於是,我面對最後的一幕。
My friends, I'll say it clear; 朋友,讓我說清楚;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain. 我要明確的為自己下註腳。
I've lived a life that's full - 我已經活了充實的一生,
I've traveled each and every highway. 我走過所有的大道,
And more, much more than this, 但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Regrets? I've had a few, 懊悔?我曾有過一些,
But then again, too few to mention. 不過,值得一提的也不多,
I did what I had to do 我只是做我應該做的
And saw it through without exemption. 順其自然,不求倖免。
I planned each charted course - 我計畫每一次行程,
Each careful step along the byway, 沿著路線謹慎的踏出每一步,
And more, much more than this, 但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew, 是的,曾經有那麼幾次,我相信你也知道,
When I bit off much more than I could chew 當我咬下我嚼不動的分量
But through it all, when there was doubt, 但在那一切過程之中,當我有所疑慮,
I ate it up and I spit it out. 我依然打落牙齒和血吞
I faced it all and I stood tall 我挺直腰面對一切,
And did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
I've loved, I've laughed and cried, 我曾愛過,也曾過笑過、哭過
I've had my fill - my share of losing. 我曾志得意滿,也曾嚐過失敗,
And now, as tears subside, 如今,淚痕已乾,
I find it all so amusing. 我發現一切都相當有趣。
To think I did all that, 回想我所做的一切,
And may I say, not in a shy way - 請容我大言不慚的說,
“Oh no. Oh no, not me “噢!不!我可不一樣,
I did it my way.” 一切都照我自己的方式做。”
For what is a man? What has he got? 因為,甚麼是男子漢? 他該擁有甚麼?
If not himself - Then he has not. 如果不能擁有他的自我,還能有些甚麼?
To say the things he truly feels 說出他真摯的感受,
And not the words of one who kneels. 而不是卑躬屈膝的語言,
The record shows I took the blows 紀錄顯示,我承受一切打擊,
And did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Yes! It was my way. 是的!那就是我的方式。
我還要活多少次,才唱得起這首歌?
|
|