- 註冊時間
- 2014-9-27
- 最後登錄
- 2021-6-13
- 閱讀權限
- 90
- 積分
- 88869
- 精華
- 0
- 帖子
- 39371
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-64xHWZpHQ
郭兆明博士 - 通識 - 醫療保險 (巳有人負責)(英文字幕巳譯)
0.01最近有單新聞闗於什麼自願性醫療保險不包套餐
Recently, there is a news about voluntary conditional health insurance scheme
0.08但是醫療保險制度就無人提及到
But nobody mentioned the system of health insurance
0.14表面就好像讓人醫病有保障
It seems like secure the cost of treatments for illnesses
0.16但背後隠藏了很大危機
But the hidden crisis is enormous
0.21大家可以探討一下
Let us investigate this
0.25根據我搜集的資料,在坊間上的調查
According to the information I gathered, I have conducted a research in the market
0.31有些人無買保險是不用死,有買保險才無辜辜的要死,你知為何嗎?大貓
Some people would survive if they did not buy health insurance, but those who bought health insurance will die innocently. Do you know why, Joan?
0.43買了保險會死?
Those who buy health insurance will die?
0.44對啊!有買要死!無買就不用死!
Yes, people who buy health insurance will die and those who don’t buy will survive
0.46舉個例:就當我生病
For instance, if I’m sick
0.50就因為我有買保險,保額十多萬以內.
My health insurance will cover around a hundred thousand HKD
0.54我看醫生就不用自己付錢,全部費用可以由保險公司負責
I can visit a doctor without paying, the insurer will cover all the costs
0.59就這樣,到我看醫生的時侯
In this way, when I go to see a doctor
1.01觀念上,我依賴了保險賠償
I will depend on the health insurance
1.05不良的醫生就巧立明目
Then, bad doctors will tell you to do unnecessary body checks.
1.09驗東,驗西,
Check this and check that.
1.20驗了之後,之後來招,要更詳盡報告.最後叫你去照磁力共振,腦掃描,再加多樣花樣.又驗肝,又驗腎,又胡亂驗.
After routine medical examination, they will ask for a doctor report and ask you to do MRI scan, brain scan, and even more, renal function test, liver function test, and blindly check your body.
1.33至少使掉了幾萬銀,因為保險公司出錢嘛
At least spending tens of thousands HKD, because the insurer will pay for them.
1.37那時侯就人為刀俎,我為魚肉
At that time, bad doctors can control you.
1.39表面上著數,分文無缺
This seems to have artificial benefits because you do not have to pay
1.46最大危險在什麼時侯出現呢?
But when does the greatest danger appear?
1.46在某些病症時侯
When you have some specific illnesses,
1.50因為西醫醫術是對抗性治療呢
Because western medical method is confrontational treatments
1.56做手術!!
Do surgery!
1.59年輕人都要換膝蓋骨
They would advise you to change your knee pan at a very young age
2.03因傷了膝蓋骨
Because of knee pan injuries
2.11他們技窮無醫術嘛
They have limited medical skills
2.13做手術幾錢呀?割個瘤仔,粉瘤之類.什麼良性瘤都割掉.
How much is a surgery? To remove a tumour, such as a sebaceous cyst, remove any benign tumour
2.20醫生講的說話,模棱兩可,你不割嗎?可能有惡化,所以你就割了
Doctors give ambiguous advice. If you don’t remove a tumour, it may give rise to malignant neoplasms. So you remove it.
2.25因為你買了保險,由保險公司付賬
Because of the health insurance you bought, the insurer will pay the bill
2.30此時你開始怕死.因為不用錢,所以你不會和他們抗衡
At this point, you start to afraid of death unconsciously, because you don’t have to pay, you won’t resist doctors
2.37但是我無錢呢?十多萬呀?!無錢無得醫,唯有到處問人
But what if I don’t have money? A hundred thousand HKD? No money so no treatment, then I need to seek other treatment methods.
2.44什麼草葯鋪,中醫,江湖朗中都試一下,
And try some herbal medicine, Chinese medicine and other alternative treatments.
2.52試到某類療法,或者偏方,竟痊癒了
Keep trying until a treatment cures you
3.00有錢做手術的,就大件事了
The one who did surgery is screwed.
3.05他割了腫瘤,不代表痊癒
Doing surgery does not mean that you are cured.
3.08手術跟本無醫到病源
Surgeries do not cure the origin of illnesses
3.12仍然留了個病根
The root of illnesses remains
3.15到了復發,和擴散
It will recur and spread
3.17這就玩完了
Then this is the end of it
3.18所以說,你有買保險,是讓你致死的原因
Therefore, buying insurance is the cause of your death
3.21你疏忽了,又漫不經心,又有貪念
You are careless and greedy
3.25哇!看西醫不用錢,看中醫要自費.
Thinking that you don’t need to pay for western medicine, while you need to pay for Chinese medicine.
3.30所以就送命了
Thus giving your life away
3.35此為第一個原因,第二呢?
This is the first reason, what about the second one?
3.37因為用醫療保可以向保險公司要錢
Because you can claim money from health insurance
3.40所以知道我們的
That’s why in our society
3.33政府醫院驗身都要排期,排幾個月呢?排太久呢?
Doing body checks in public hospitals need to wait for months, we need to wait for too long!
3.39我們有權懷疑政府醫生呢,維護他們的行業利益啊!
We have the right to suspect that public hospitals’ doctors are protecting the interest of their industry.
3.56整天叫你外出驗身
They will always ask you to do body check outside
4.00你想快?就外邊私家醫院驗吧
If you want a fast report, you can go to private hospitals for body check
4.06對了!所以開好多的同黨化驗所
Right! Thus there are many linked health check centres.
4.10全部醫生都係串謀的
This is a conspiracy led by all doctors
4.12租貴,搞來搞去
The rent is expensive and made up different excuses
4.18所以話是一個醫療陷阱
Thus this is a medical trap
4.19你行入去這個陷阱
You are walking into this trap
4.21隨便找個中醫把把脈就行啦
Causally find a Chinese doctor to take the pulse is enough
4.28哪要故弄玄虛,驗來驗去
Why do you need so many body checks?
4.30說的對嗎?
Am I right?
4.36我們早幾日醫一個人
We cured a person a few days ago
4.39哪要驗東驗西
Do we need body check?
4.43望一下求診的走路狀態,就知腳有事否
We know is there a problem at his/her legs by watching the walking posture of the person
4.46哪條筋拉住啦,機器照唔到,氣不到,筋有事
Which tendon is twisted, “Qi” is not running, tissue has problems
4.50怎照呀?驗也驗不到啊!所以這個世界出了大問題
How can you check this by machines? Medical reports cannot reflect these problems. Thus this world has a big trouble.
4.52現今美國經濟出事,就是醫療保驗這項目出了事
Now the problems in America’s economy is contributed by the problem of health insurance.
5.00因為有筆大錢,撥了出來,咁可以的巧立名目.所以就各出奇謀
Because there are a large sum of money in the pool, everyone is trying to get the most out of it.
5.08因為保險制度,多了政府醫生出來開診所,所以政府人手就缺乏囉
Because of the insurance system, doctors are more likely to open private clinics, thus public hospitals are lack of doctors.
5.15好了,現在政府比人話投訴開放入外來醫生少,但是醫生團體又為難人,叫人考廣府話口試
Now public hospitals are trying to import doctors, but the doctors’ association put them into a difficult position, examining their Cantonese.
5.25不知所謂,果真胡作非為,以往讀醫全部英文修讀的
Utterly nonsense! All doctors studied medicine in English.
5.33其實找個護士識廣府話就解決到啦
In fact, nurses can translate Cantonese for foreign doctors.
5.35全部保護自己的利益
All of them are protecting their own interests.
5.38整個醫療制度是失控的
The whole medical system is out of control.
5.42政府投下資源,幾百憶的嘛.全盤錯的,全盤錯的
The government invested tens of billions HKD, all wrong, all wrong.
5.50就你開放.......
If you want to open the medical industry,
5.56好簡單,成個醫療系統判比台灣
It’s very simple, let Taiwan takes care of the whole medical system
6.00台灣幫你搞好保險幫你設計好管理好醫院
Taiwan would fix the insurance, send doctors, and design the system of hospitals.
6.06因為全亞洲最好的醫院模式嘛
Because they have the best medical system in Asia.
6.10整天講中港台,大團結嘛.叫台灣方面來囉,何愁人材
You always talk about China, Hong Kong and Taiwan are all united. Ask Taiwanese to come, they have many talented people
6.16對不?
Right?
6.19斷人衣食,怎行呢?你不可要人失業哦?
Then they will all be screwed, they will become unemployed.
6.21那班不良醫生好聰明的,去搞移民囉.搞婦科產子,搞第二樣囉,搞美容囉
Those bad doctors are very clever, they have other options such as migrant, maternal service, and cosmetic service.
6.30蛇有蛇路鼠有鼠路嘛.叫不良醫生返大陸開業囉
Snakes have snake’s road, rats have rat’s road, ask bad doctors to open clinic in Mainland.
6.33全盤交予台灣會成事的啊
Let Taiwan in charge would be successful
6.39我相信他們好開心來幫你手的
I believe that they would be very happy to help you.
6.43人家將你成個醫療系統完善,相關方面有經驗丫嘛,全亞洲最好醫療服務制度都在台灣
They would improve the whole medical system, they have relevant experiences, and Asia best medical service system is in Taiwan. |
|